Coding Programme Graduation

Paul Masterton / Tom Hacquoil

Coding Programme Graduation

Please join us at the Digital Jersey Hub to celebrate the "graduation" of the first cohort of the Digital Jersey Coding Programme students who after six months are graduating on 3rd March 2015.

INVITATION TO CELEBRATE STUDENTS' SUCCESS

The Digital Jersey Coding Programme, the first of its kind, was designed to help address the critical digital skills shortage in the island by directly responding to the needs of the digital industry. Students followed a six month, industry validated technical curriculum, supported by industry experts and mentors, giving them the skills and knowledge to enter work in the digital sector. 

We are delighted at the success of our first pilot programme in Jersey, with over 80% of the students having gained digital employment, with the remaining 20% either actively seeking digital employment or looking at further education opportunities. 

During the evening, students will be showcasing their project work from real life clients in Jersey, which include The Paper Fig Restaurant, Loaf and Genuine Jersey. There will also be a short message from Digital Jersey Chairman, Paul Masterton and the Programme Technical expert, Tom Hacquoil. 

Please join us, the students and programme mentors to celebrate what the students have achieved to date and to find out more information about our next programme. 

 

3 March 2015
17:30 - 19:00
Digital Jersey Hub, Block 3, The Forum Grenville Street JE4 0WQ St Helier

Register for event