NewFinance FinTech Open Mic Night - User Authentication & KYC
Digital Jersey and leading global FinTech network, NewFinance, are bringing together a panel of international and local thought leaders in the FinTech compliance arena. The event on February 11th, will be an opportunity to hear from some of the most innovative companies in the industry, as well as get the latest regulatory update from the Jersey Financial Services Commission.
The keynote speaker Ken Burrows, VIX Verify, is flying in from Australia to share his insights with the Jersey audience. VIX Verify is a global leader in online identity verification, founded in 2006 and with offices in Australia, Asia, Europe and the USA. They provide global data coverage, real time validation and are biometric experts. Clients include banks, financial services, telecoms and ecommerce businesses.
Andy Jarrett, Director of Business Development, Digital Jersey will introduce the event and Eddie George, Founder and CEO, New Finance will host a panel discussion.
On the panel will be:
- Hamish Armstrong, JFSC, Senior Manager, Financial Crime
- Helen Hatton, Executive Chairman and Co-Founder of KYC Worldwide, which utilizes advanced database search technologies and secure dedicated data room technology to deliver fully auditable CDD and risk verification.
- Mehul Kotedia, CEO, KYCME, an online secure vault for individuals and corporates to share documents and information with third parties via a secure platform.
- Tom Devlin, KYC360, is a group of fintech companies which collectively supply regulatory compliance and risk management software and services to over 23,000 users globally.
- Daniel Le Blancq, Elian, which launched a ground breaking app to provide a paperless alternative to certified true copies for individual client due diligence.
- Jon Day, CFO, KYLI limited, a Jersey based and developed application to fully authenticate and KYC approve an individual in minutes.Andy Jarrett said the evening will be a highly stimulating discussion as well as a chance to network, ‘We are pulling together international and local experts on FinTech KYC, which is incredibly relevant to Jersey’s local industry. This is the chance to engage with these innovators and discuss how tech could transform and streamline what can be an unnecessarily burdensome process for financial services’.
Pizza and beer/soft drinks will be provided.
Follow on Twitter: