Posted Wednesday 16th March 2016
Professional Services Consultant
The successful candidate will be confident in delivering complex enterprise solutions for customers and assist with the growth of the companies' enterprise business. They will be able to build, grow and own the pre-sales relationship within the sales team, liaising with internal departments and suppliers to deliver network solutions to our target customers.
The successful professional services consultant will be confident in delivering complex enterprise solutions for customers and assist with the growth of the companies' enterprise business. You will be able to build, grow and own the pre-sales relationship within the sales team, liaising with internal departments and suppliers to deliver network solutions to our target customers. Assist all of the sales team and have the ability to interact with both technical and operational staff (internal and external) at all levels.
Responsibilities to include:
• Pre-Sales Technical Support to the sales team throughout the sales cycle to achieve specific business goals and milestones.
• Develop end-to-end architecture on all platforms such as Voice, Video and Data
• Develop and deliver a technical solution strategy for our enterprise customers
• Generate detailed technical solution proposals based on the available technology and our product offerings
• Deliver presentations of the technical solution to customers at operational and ‘C’ level, and leading the POC (Proof of concept) and solution evaluation throughout the sales cycle • Prepare and deliver quotations for the solutions offered
• Provide technical training to the sales and engineering teams and customers as necessary
• Provide Engineering support to the Professional Services Engineers in implementing complex solutions
• Work with Product Management to help design and improve products and services
Key Skills Required:
• Solid background in the telecommunications sector
• Proven history of Pre-Sales roles for telecommunications service providers/vendors
• Experience of designing complex networks and the ability to manage projects independently
• Strong knowledge of LAN / WAN technologies, routing protocols, Wi-Fi,VoIP, SIP, UC and IPCC
• Strong Knowledge of Voice Unified Comms and applications, preferably Mitel and Redbox
• Knowledge of network security solutions such as firewall, IPsec and VPN solutions
• Sales experience related to telecommunications networks
• Prior roles in solution consulting and technical architect would be a distinct advantage Financials
• Ensure the service is delivered to agreed budget • Ensure the service is invoiced correctly by the finance team
• Ensure the internal governance process is adhered to at all times Where payment milestones are included in a project, ensure these are processed by the Finance Team on time and invoiced accordingly by the Finance Team. Potential risks to milestone payments to be communicated to Sure. Customer Satisfaction
• Communicate clearly to customers the service deliverables, delivery plan and ongoing progress.
• Work with the teams to ensure customer satisfaction levels are exceeded. Administration
• Ensure that Services/Projects are documented and delivered effectively
• Record and store customer meeting notes • Identify risk areas and communicate these to the team if necessary
• Document projects and file when completed.
• Hand over all necessary documentation to the end customer
• Create project plans when necessary in order that all teams can:- visualise the project, identify risk areas, milestones, participants, roles and timescales Training
• Request training as and when required to assist with the position. Due to the nature of this position, the postholder must hold a satisfactory Basic Police Disclosure. All disclosures of a criminal background are treated with the strictest confidence and checks will only be made in connection with suitability for a post and for no other purpose. Convictions likely to be considered relevant to this post include dishonesty and those indicating a breach of trust, due to the security requirements of the role.
Please sned your CV's to : firstname.lastname@example.org