Digital Jersey was established in 2013 as the principal driver of government efforts to establish Jersey as an internationally recognisable centre for the digital industries. As a result, our primary aims are to foster growth in digital employment, increase the sectors local value and build brand awareness.
As a member-driven organisation, Digital Jersey provides a recognisable face and touchstone for the island’s digital industries. In this capacity, the organisation voices and supports a community of stakeholders’ visions for the digital sector by acting as the interface between industry and government.
What we do
- Digital Jersey works with third parties to enhance the visibility of Jersey’s digital sector by building brand reach and promoting success stories
- As an industry association we work with the collective to support, facilitate and encourage industry-driven working groups and their initiatives
- Digital Jersey works alongside government to ensure that local companies are considered during public procurement processes
- Recognising the importance and need for local businesses to access talent, we advise employers on applications for work permissions
- We support inward investors and relocations in processing necessary legal documentation with our partner organisations, Locate Jersey and Jersey Business
- We work as the interface between industry and government in shaping the regulatory and legislative needs of the sector
- Our team is proactive in connecting businesses with investors and also provide support to companies applying for funding support, including to the Jersey Innovation Fund
- We bring people and ideas to Jersey as part of promoting our digital identity, through a vibrant on-Island workshop and event schedule
To read our business plan for 2017 click here.
To receive updates on our activity and events as well as our Members' activity and events click here.