Marbral Advisory Limited
Tuesday 31st May 2022
About the role
You will be responsible for driving the Learning and Development services offered by Marbral Advisory. These include designing and facilitating training programmes for clients in a variety of formats and topics.
Working with SME’s and the Marbral Senior Management team, you will grow the team of consultant trainers. You will monitor contract deliverables and client satisfaction whilst actively seeking new opportunities in the market.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
• Develop and implement a business training strategy and plan that aligns with the business strategic objectives.
• Evaluate existing Marbral Advisory training and development programs and update the training materials as required.
• Collaborate with client teams to conduct skills gap analysis and develop training materials that achieve defined learning outcomes.
• Create course materials and teaching aids that support content delivery and skills assessments including robust feedback tools to assess the effectiveness of training service.
• Track training outcomes and ensure alignment to Marbral Advisory business objectives.
• Respond to client feedback and adjust course content as required to meet specific client requirements.
• Facilitate the delivery of technology-based and multimedia-centred learning. Refinement of e-learning content and creation of basic e-learning content.
• Business development for training and e-learning including preparation of proposals and commercial contracts.
• Build and maintain effective client relationships relating to training services working collaboratively with the client team for the best outcome for the client.
• Development and management of a pool of associates or partner organisations who can conduct training.
• Management of internal processes related to training.
• Personality: Self-managed, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and efficiency. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance. Analytical mindset and able to cope with pressure. Mature, reliable with excellent people-management skills. Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person’s point of view. Well-presented and business like. A teamplayer.
• Specific job skills: Demonstrated success as a training consultant or a similar role. In-depth knowledge of curriculum design, instructional methods, and training techniques. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Advanced proficiency in technology-based learning management systems (LMS).
• Computer skills: Must be proficient in use of MS Office particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint to advanced level. Internet and email.
• Literacy and numeracy: Able to understand percentages, ratios and intermediate business calculations. Must have good written and verbal English and be fluent in writing business correspondence.
What we can offer you
• An excellent renumeration package, based on previous experience.
• The opportunity to grow and develop through comprehensive training support.
• A central office hub for hot-desking and working off client site.
• Exciting projects with a diverse array of clients.
• A dynamic social and networking calendar.
• A supportive and innovative team.
• Flexible and remote working solutions.
• State of the art technology and tools.
• Support and mentoring from the Senior Management Team.