Yoono is an automated intelligence service that enables organisations to build a better picture of the people and companies they choose to employ and work with.
We are broadly still in start-up, but having moved HQ to Jersey, we are now looking for a multi skilled COO to work alongside our founder as we go to market.
This individual will have a minimum of 5 years board level experience in either an agency or technology business, with full P & L responsibility. Have experience of growing and developing sales driven businesses, as well as the skills to competently cover a wide range of responsibilities at this early stage of our development.
Chemistry with the founder will be an important aspect for this individual and flexible working hours may be required.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Discover, negotiate, develop, and manage the commercial agreements and performancewith our key strategic partners.
• Lead marketing development and appoint agency partners.
• Have responsibility for the commercial model and associated product costs.
• Design and develop the marketing and onboarding workflow model and customer management methodology.
• Have a comprehensive understanding of technology integration and be able to design and further develop the technology stack, to include detailed knowledge of CRM software, SaaS charging software and payment gateways.
• Further develop the revenue, commercial and financial model with key metrics and KPI’s
• Lead marketing technology integration with customer product to be able to generate key KPI’s and pipeline success reporting.
• Understand legal and commercial agreements with partners and customers and be able to provide legal counsel where appropriate.
• Accounting competence, be able to manage all governance and admin, and be able to run Xero accounting software to include bookkeeping, payroll, appropriate VATarrangements, pay suppliers and manage cashflow.
• Create investor reports and cashflow predictions.
• Evaluate and research international business development opportunities.
• Contribute to the continual product development and with the founder, design “product 2” and associated development plan/road map, including the sales plan.
• Lead the “app” development, find, and appoint the appropriate development partner.
• Create investor “window on our world”, i.e., a mainly self-serve dashboard to explain progress.
• Manage the UK sales and customer success team at a strategic and operational leveldeveloping the culture and “can do” attitude of the team.