Kiya.ai(Formerly Infrasoft Tech Jersey Limited)
Monday 10th April 2023
• Debugging production issues and analyzing the root cause of the same.
• To resolve the tickets raised by the business users by providing an appropriate solution within the defined SLA.
• Reviewing and discussing briefs with key personnel assigned to projects.
• Monitoring jobs and identifying bottlenecks in the data processing pipeline.
• Testing and troubleshooting problems in system designs and processes.
• Improving existing ETL processes for the business.
• Task analysis and implementing business practices and protocols.
• Involve in designing ETL architecture and develop required procedures.
• Analysis of performance and monitoring using capacity planning.
• Updating data with repositories and data warehouses.
• Fixing issues incase of any job failure .
• Expertise with database and data warehouse designs, data modelling, data performance tuning and data integration
• Proven experience with ETL tools and other coding techniques to code scripts and/or stored procedures
• Experience with relational databases (Teradata/Oracle)
• Expert knowledge of writing complex SQL queries to pull and summarize large datasets, report creation and ad-hoc analyses
• Demonstrated ability to think beyond raw data, interpret unstructured data and understand the underlying business context and sense business opportunities hidden in data.
• Knowledge and experience of managing production application support for various applications like:
• * Azure development and support work
* Business object , data mirror, Data storage support work
* Lotus notes Support
* Client handling, Jobstream and contribution processing support