The PaperTree Group Ltd
Wednesday 15th December 2021
The PaperTree Group is a Jersey based company which maintains business interests in several local and overseas entities. One such company is Phronesis Technologies (https://phronesis.net).
Phronesis specialise in mobile-led customer authentication and verification. Using the power of insight and attribute data held within the mobile network ecosystem to create, prove, and trust identities throughout the customer lifecycle. Phronesis APIs and developer toolkits help enterprise and reseller partners to build low-friction customer experiences that defeat fraud and simplify customer identification.
Continuing to build on Phronesis’s success to-date and following a solid round of investment, we are scaling our core technology team in readiness for some significant and exciting projects. The key roles we are seeking include:
– DevOps Lead (permanent, full-time, remote-working): we are looking for a seasoned DevOps Lead to join our scale-up journey and take ownership of our service delivery and infrastructure. In this role, you are expected to build the centralised DevOps environment our business relies on. You will own and drive the entire solution and architecture to be highly secure, performant, reliable, extensible, and automated. Working alongside our Lead Software Development Engineer to ensure all infrastructure is ‘coded-into’ services.
– Software Engineer (permanent, full-time, remote-working): we are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Engineer who has experience in building innovative, mission critical, high-volume applications and services. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a positive impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of our products and systems.
– Enterprise Solution Architect (permanent, full-time, remote-working): we are looking for an Enterprise Solution Architect with a specialty in applications and a proven background in the architecture and deployment of SaaS/Cloud based API/SDK solutions. You will be responsible for the outside in aspects of our offerings. It is your responsibility to understand the audience who will consume our products, along with their unique opportunities. You will ensure a high-quality enterprise-customer and developer-customer experience with all our services. You know the challenges of integrating and running cloud services and APIs in production. You thrive in creating an awesome customer and developer experience and know what it takes to make powerful, structured, and easy to implement services, and how to place them exactly where tech savvy developers want to find them.
– QA Developer (contract, remote-working): offered on an initial 3-month basis with scope to become permanent. You will be expected to own the overall quality of the solution we produce, working with the wider team to ensure a seamless experience for our enterprise partners. You will lead our automation using sound testing principles to ensure all functional and non-functional requirements are all consistently met.
– DBA (contract, remote-working): offered on an initial 3-month basis with scope to become permanent. You will be joining an ambitious team in a fast-paced environment. The team is re-engineering and building technical solutions to improve our platform. We are seeking a DBA to assist with all aspects of deploying and supporting day-to-day database services that process and provide data for end users and web-based applications / APIs. As well as managing our main MySQL systems, the successful candidate will review and recommended potential database system migration, together with additional web services based relational and NoSQL database architectures to support upcoming ‘Big Data’ projects.
If you are interested to learn more about Phronesis and the roles above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org