KPMG in the Channel Islands
Wednesday 1st July 2020
The Digital Apprentice:
As an apprentice you will engage in a variety of tasks relating to internal R&D and commercial client projects. These will relate to digital and information technologies and cyber security. You will be given an opportunity to work on varying projects and receive coaching to find the focus areas where you could specialise in the future.
The academic partner for this apprenticeship is the University of Exeter, and apprentices will work towards an BSc (Hons) in Digital and Technology Solutions, specialising in Data Analytics or Cyber Security. Study will be through a combination of a 3-4 day residential block once per term at the university’s Exeter campus and work-based projects. More information on this degree can be found on the University of Exeter website.
– Support senior team members with administrative and data collecting tasks, demonstrating high levels of accuracy, timeliness and efficiency to ensure the effective and timely delivery of client work
– Take responsibility for time spent on engagements to ensure effective and timely delivery of client work
– Develop and maintain effective relationships with all colleagues and clients to raise understanding and awareness of internal and external processes and procedures
– Proactively seek feedback and opportunities to reflect upon and improve understanding and awareness of processes and procedures
– Utilise KPMG feedback tools to maximise application of knowledge gained through professional studies
-Demonstrable desire to learn about digital innovation and how to keep up-to-date with industry developments