Friday 15th July 2022
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an accomplished project manager to become part of Jersey’s leading digital agency. As a Digital Project Manager, you will be responsible for championing the planning, resourcing and delivery of a range of concurrent web, marketing & creative projects/campaigns. The ideal candidate will have an avid interest in all things digital with a proven track record delivering successful projects/programmes in a fast-paced environment.
- As a valuable member of the team, the project manager will be responsible for supporting the management and delivery of web, marketing and creative projects.
- Work closely with the Switch team to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget while ensuring communication with all key internal/external stakeholders is effective and proactive.
- Supporting the Web, Creative & Digital Marketing teams to maximise billable resource.
- Nurture a positive, collaborative working relationships with external clients through regular communication and continual expectation management.
- Act as ‘the’ custodian of project records and reports, such as GANTT charts, budget reporting, status reports and resource forecasting.
- Managing and organising diaries, raising purchase orders and processing invoices, arranging meetings and taking minutes.
- Client communications on a regular basis, ensuring their complete satisfaction with the services provided.
- Maintain an in depth understanding of both Switch’s and client’s strategy.
- Set a professional example of behavior, attitude and results at all times.
- Use project management tools to monitor working hours, budget, plans and money spend.
- Assess new project management methodologies and tools/software for best fit.
In addition to these functions, the successful candidate may also be required to carry out any other duties as may be reasonably required.
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
- Bachelor degree or equivalent – preferred
- 3 years previous project management experience – preferred
- Experience with project management tools used for task/time/resource management – preferred
- PRINCE2 or equivalent Project Management certification – preferred
- Excellent at building and maintaining relationships with both clients and colleagues – essential
- Experience working in a structured and methodical way, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritise tasks – essential
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, particularly influencing and listening skills – essential
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint – essential
- Well organised with exceptional attention to detail – essential
- Strong communication and liaison skills – both written and verbal – essential
- Able to work with minimal supervision; proactive, self-confident and self-motivated – essential
At Switch, we firmly believe that the people who work at Switch enjoy coming into the office, working on great client projects and practicing their expertise with a strong and diverse group of people. We’re very proud of the team we’ve got here at Switch and equally proud of the working environment we’ve created.
Each and every member of the Switch team cares greatly about what they do and the end-result of their work on our clients businesses and end-customer relationships. As a company, we strongly invest in our staff as we believe good people are worth keeping and growing with us. We deliver great work that we are proud to put our name to (and we all have a great time doing it!).
As one of Jersey’s largest digital agencies, we’ve learnt a thing or two on our way about what it takes to attract and retain great customers and top talent and we hope you agree!
- Every business and client is unique
- Quality and attention to detail is everything
- Strong business acumen and cross-sector experience is rewarded with results
- Our staff are our biggest assets
- Great results are delivered by great teams
- Partnerships are key – be it Google, Bing or Hubspot we want to be the very best we possibly can be
- We’re a local agency with an international reach
- Learn from, develop and teach others
- Continuously learn and share knowledge
About Switch Digital
Switch is Jersey’s leading creative digital agency. We have a strong history of creating engaging brands, websites and campaigns, using creative web technologies and intelligent digital marketing.