Entitled / Registered
Sunday 10th January 2021
What You’ll Do
- Design high-quality and creative work to final execution for a variety of requirements, including, but not limited to: branding, web, social media, digital marketing campaigns, print, promotional collateral and presentations
- Apply expert knowledge of graphics, layout, color usage, and typography concepts
- Responsible for the creative vision, the look, the feel and the tone of a brand and the attention to detail across all deliverables
- Clearly and effectively communicate creative ideas and their rationale when presenting concepts to the internal teams
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2+ years proven commercial design experience (agency or in-house) and demonstrate:
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Solid technical skills in visual design and typography and a clear understanding of digital design trends
- Experience in digital ad asset creation including HTML5 is an advantage
- Knowledge of UI/UX principles, motion graphics and web applications is a plus
- Have strong conceptual and design sensibilities plus a proven ability to simplify the complex
- Proven track record in the key stages of the design process from creative concept, art direction, to design development and an understanding of asset creation
- Commercially astute, proactive in identifying and suggesting opportunities to the team
- Well organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise projects accordingly
- Support your design rationale with solid design theory and industry knowledge
- Exceptional attention to detail
Able to work with minimal supervision. Proactive, self-confident and self-motivated
- Open, honest and direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Possess strong client communication and face-to-face skills
What We Offer
- A vibrant and passionate team of like-minded individuals.
In-house training and always-on support.
- Office perks include: freshly ground coffee on demand, team lunch and Friday bacon rolls, gaming consoles, and regular social events.
- Benefits include: competitive salary and holiday allowance, indefinite full time role, career growth and progression opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe that it takes a truly diverse workforce to create industry-leading experiences that inspire. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a nimble, exciting environment and produce great work for great clients, email your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
About Switch Digital
Switch is Jersey’s leading creative digital agency. We have a strong history of creating engaging brands, websites and campaigns, using creative web technologies and intelligent digital marketing.