Sunday 10th January 2021
What You’ll Do
- Support the project and account management teams with the daily management of client accounts and administrative tasks.
- Support developments of close relationships with clients based on mutual trust and respect, understanding the needs of the client and delivering the company’s services to meet those needs in a commercially focused environment.
- Support the development and execution of a client service delivery strategy for assigned clients around needs, contract specifications and cost components.
- Understand and support the management of contract expiration and presenting solutions in advance to retain relationships. Monitor and manage the terms and conditions of a client contract, including timely resolution of outstanding invoices
- Conduct regularly scheduled calls, presentations and on-site client visits to review performance and assess client needs.
- Ensure a collaborative and partnered relationship with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Prioritise client requirements and requests and communicate priorities clearly to team leaders, schedulers and the client success team.
- Communicate with clients by telephone, email and across video calls, as required.
- Nurture a positive, collaborative working relationships with external clients through regular communication and continual expectation management.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of both Switch’s and client’s strategy.
- Supporting the management and organisation of diaries, raising purchase orders and processing invoices, arranging meetings and taking minutes.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1+ year experience in a similar role (agency or in-house) and will also have:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent – preferred
- Demonstrated exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, ability to conduct onsite presentations and effectively facilitate meetings.
- Passionate about delivering high client satisfaction with the ability to adapt your approach to the individual needs of each client.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, presentation skills and attention to details. Project management skills highly desirable.
- An excellent consultative approach involving great active listening skills and questioning skills.
- Able to deliver difficult information to clients in a positive, constructive way.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
Able to work with minimal supervision. Proactive, self-confident and self-motivated.
What We Offer
- A vibrant and passionate team of like-minded individuals.
In-house training and always-on support.
- Office perks include: freshly ground coffee on demand, team lunch and Friday bacon rolls, gaming consoles, and regular social events.
- Benefits include: competitive salary and holiday allowance, professional training, indefinite full time role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe that it takes a truly diverse workforce to create industry-leading experiences that inspire. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
If you are passionate about digital marketing and are looking for a great opportunity to progress in your career, submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
About Switch Digital
Switch is Jersey’s leading creative digital agency. We have a strong history of creating engaging brands, websites and campaigns, using creative web technologies and intelligent digital marketing.