£46,000 - £50,000
Elise (Jersey) Limited
Tuesday 30th June 2020
Elise (Jersey) ia a fintech company looking for a junior developer, 2-3+ years industry experience.
This is an opportunity to work directly alongside senior developers on an established fintech platform, gaining direct experience in all areas of project lifecycle. You will be working on a proprietary low latency codebase, in an environment that encourages good programming practices, clean architecture and innovation.
– First class degree in computer science related discipline
– Demonstrable problem solving ability
– 2-3 years commercial experience in at least one of Java/C#/C++
– Solid understanding of best engineering practices
– Interest in financial markets
– Track record of contributing to open source / personal projects
– Strong undergraduate/post graduate project
– Event driven programming
– Performance-critical programming