£21,000 - £25,000
Sunday 10th January 2021
Defence Logic are looking for a passionate Junior / Security Consultant to join their team; to help their clients mitigate against threats, vulnerabilities and potential breaches. The role will also involve a ‘hands on’ role for internal security projects leading to new innovative solutions for business. As a Junior Security Analyst, the successful candidate will train to undertake cyber security audits for our clients across a diverse business portfolio. Depending on the candidate’s experience, they may be considered for training to become a penetration tester within Defence Logic after a period time and or training. Defence Logic uses a varied technology stack, so a willingness to embrace new technologies is critical, coupled with an analytical mind to resolve security related issues.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the following skillset and technological knowledge;
· A good level of experience with all operating systems knowledge including virtualisation technologies coupled with analytical skills.
· Experience with Web Development possibly having undertaken ‘Digital Jersey Web Development’ course
· Experience with information security tools and practices or a willingness to learn.
· Good background with security technologies such as firewalls, anti-virus, monitoring solutions etc.
· Demonstrate a ‘passion for security’ coupled with the ability to learn
· Junior Security Consultant – Minimum of CompTia Security+ or equivalent within the first six
· Ideally, the successful candidate will also be eligible for Security Clearance.
In order to apply for this position please email a copy of your most recent CV to Anthony@defencelogic.io
If you don’t have all of the above skills, don’t worry but in order to be successful, you will need to demonstrate the ability to acquire them, as well as an aptitude to develop. If you are the kind of person that knows what Nessus, Nmap, Metasploit or OWASP ZAP are then give us a call!