- To support delivery of The FA Grassroots Football Strategy and the Jersey FA Business Strategy.
- To support the development, implementation and review of the Jersey FA marketing and communications functions.
- To enhance the image, profile and reputation of the Jersey FA.
- To support the adoption of FA technology systems across grassroots football.
- To comply with FA rules, regulations, policies, procedures and guidance that are in place from time to time.
Main place of work:
- From home but can work from Springfield Stadium, Janvrin Road, Jersey, JE2 4LF when appropriate.
- As this is a voluntary role it is understood that any work done will be around your normal working hours
Renumeration or expenses
- This is a voluntary position.
- Expenses will be paid in line with the current expense policy of the Jersey FA.
- Accommodation and travel for FA events, where the FA has agreed to reimburse County FA expenses, will be paid in line with the current County FA Expense Policy issued by the FA.
- Help to maintain control over the Jersey FA brand.
- Provide local marketing and communications support to dedicated FA campaigns.
- Help to oversee the Jersey FA website and social media accounts, ensuring they remain a central resource for the dissemination of information to all stakeholders.
- Co-ordinate the publication of the Jersey FA printed material.
- Develop links within the local media to ensure that there is regular coverage of the Jersey FA activities.
- Help to manage incoming media requests.
- Proactively protect and promote the reputation of the Jersey FA within the media.
- Provide marketing and communications support and advice to clubs and leagues.
- Review the Jersey FA branding and visual imagery ensuring consistency across all media.
- Review the Jersey FA internal and external publications to ensure consistency of message and maximise efficiency.
- Maintain a picture library and a record of all published articles.
- Support the communication of a programme of public events, particularly County Cup finals.
- Ensure all communications via social media with under-18s are in line with the safeguarding use of social media policies.
- Support messaging so that under-18s and adults at risk in youth and open-age adult grassroots football know how to report concerns about their wellbeing.
- Support the Jersey FA in its approach to youth engagement and ensure it communicates in a child-friendly manner with under-18s.
- Ensure the Jersey FA promotes safeguarding through its communication channels, signposting policy, procedures, advice, guidance, and information for youth and open-age adult grassroots football with 16/17-year olds and disability football.
- Contribute to ensuring that safeguarding and equality are embedded throughout the Jersey FA and grassroots football.
- Execute tasks as required to meet the Jersey FA changing priorities.
If you’re interested in applying for this voluntary position, please email the CEO of the Jersey FA David Kennedy here