Tuesday 30th August 2022
We have an opening for a summer intern or part-time role working for Phundex, a new collaboration and transaction management platform for financial services-related clients. It would suit a post-secondary student studying at a technical college or university focusing on business, financial services or marketing. It would also suit a work returner with financial services experience looking to learn new technologies and marketing skills to complement their experience.
The work required can be structured into specific projects and/or into a longer-term part-time role and includes:
– Developing marketing documents and processes to create regular client-facing communication
– Creating and posting marketing and social media content (LinkedIn and other professional publications)
– Updating existing and creating new client support material to enhance customer experience
– Conducting user acceptance testing from a new user perspective to test new functionality (next release cycle is in September)
Training will be provided for tools currently used. No software development work. Exploring new tools to use is encouraged and supported. Work can be done remotely, at the Digital Jersey Hub, at Phundex HQ in St. Helier, or any combination. Work with our remote team, reporting directly to, and working with, our CEO.
– Excellent communication skills
– Familiarity with Microsoft Office 365, Teams and Zoom
– General understanding of business and financial services
– A logical approach to tasks, attention to detail and good organisational skills
– Be willing to adopt new tools and technology to improve efficiency without losing focus on content and desired outcome
– Most importantly, must have a can-do attitude, be adaptive, eager, and work well with our cohesive team
Why work with Phundex?
– Jersey-born startup with exposure to global team
– Flexibility on work hours/days/location with remote work is our typical approach
– Learn new skills while developing client-facing material to enhance customer user experience
– Add to our multi-cultural, multi-lingual team
– Short or long-term opportunity
Please note: Must have Entitled/Entitled for Work status (minimum five years residency) as we are not permitted to hire any other qualifications under our business license.