Marbral Advisory Limited
Monday 31st May 2021
About the role
The Principal Change Architect (Digital) is responsible for delivering technical project planning, management and oversight for key initiatives and digital implementation projects.
Reporting to the CEO of Marbral Advisory, you will have three strands of responsibility:
1. Technical Change Project Management
2. Line management, mentoring and coaching responsibilities to support junior colleagues
3. A general responsibility to drive business growth by seeking opportunity
Key requirements & responsibilities
· Significant, demonstrable experience in leading successful technical digital transformation in organisations. Should be able to evidence strong ROI and improved efficiency and effectiveness across organisations.
· Strong technical understanding and interest in the future digital agenda.
· Cross sector experience but must have public sector knowledge or finance sector knowledge.
· Strong awareness and understanding of change management principles, techniques, tools, and benefits to deliver successful change.
· Experience in designing and delivering major milestone reviews and decision gates to complete program and project lifecycles. To ensure all the required products are produced and reviewed, including the technical leadership of requirements management, design, implementation, system integration, verification, test, quality assurance, delivery, operations, and sustainment of the technical solution.
· Experience in analysis, planning, developing requirements documents, building functional models, developing procedures, developing functional architectures, and other related management and technical duties.
· Evaluation of technological options (network/hardware related and technology/code related) by querying providers and understanding enough about implications to make choices for the organisation that have an appropriate balance between cost/benefit today and future implications and limitations.
· High level understanding in the areas of web application programming, content management systems, API, database and system design.
· Ability to lead, coach and motivate cross-functional teams on a matrix leadership model.
· Ability to interact with all levels in any diverse and international organisation, ensuring that there is effective translation from technical to business language.
· Ability to seek out and identify opportunities for business development and growth.
§ Results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and efficiency.
§ A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance.
§ Effective facilitation and influencing skills.
§ Strong stakeholder management skills.
§ Conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
§ Good listening and communications skills.
§ Strong business acumen.
§ Project management and planning skills.
§ Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
§ Able to cope with pressure.
§ Good problem-solving skills.
§ A team player who is able to collaborate with others.
§ Degree in Software Development or another relevant field.
§ Certification in IT Project Management with a focus on Agile methodologies.
§ Microsoft Azure
§ Microsoft SQL
What we can offer you
· An excellent renumeration package, scaled to previous experience.
· The opportunity for growth and development.
· A central office hub for hot-desking and working off client site.
· Exciting projects with a diverse array of clients.
· A dynamic social and networking calendar.
· A supportive and innovative team.
· Flexible and remote working solutions.
· State of the art technology and tools.
· Support, leadership and opportunity.
· Licenced relocation opportunity for non-local applicants.