Thursday 30th June 2022
The successful Professional Services Consultant will be confident in delivering complex enterprise solutions for customers and assist with the growth of the companies’ enterprise business.
You will be able to build, grow and own the pre-sales relationship within the sales team, liaising with internal departments and suppliers to deliver network solutions to our target customers.
Assist all of the sales team and have the ability to interact with both technical and operational staff (internal and external) at all levels.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Reporting to the Group Professional Services Director, the role is to be part of the Professional Services Advisory and Design (pre-sales) team and includes responsibility for providing high-level pre-sales support and innovative solution and managed service designs for Enterprise client projects
• Develop end-to-end architecture for unified communications solutions
• You will be closely aligned with the Account Management / Sales teams across the CIIM group providing account support on solution opportunities as well as solution designs
• As a Solutions Consultant, you will have the opportunity to provide subject matter expertise on technical solutions, and act as a technical point of contact for prospects, customers and sales teams across our portfolio
• Develop and deliver a technical solution strategy for our enterprise customers
• Deliver presentations of the technical solution to customers at operational and ‘C’ level, and leading the POC (Proof of concept) and solution evaluation throughout the sales cycle
• Prepare and deliver quotations for the solutions offered
• Provide technical training to the sales and engineering teams and customers as necessary
• Provide Engineering support to the Professional Services Engineers in implementing complex solutions
• Work with Product Management to help design and improve products and services
• Ensure the service is delivered to agreed budget
• Ensure the service is invoiced correctly by the finance team
• Ensure the internal governance process is adhered to at all times
• Where payment milestones are included in a project, ensure these are processed by the Finance Team on time and invoiced accordingly by the Finance Team. Potential risks to milestone payments to be communicated to Sure
• Communicate clearly to customers the service deliverables, delivery plan and ongoing progress
• Work with the teams to ensure customer satisfaction levels are exceeded
• Ensure that Services/Projects are documented and delivered effectively
• Record and store customer meeting notes
• Identify risk areas and communicate these to the team if necessary
• Document projects and file when completed.
• Hand over all necessary documentation to the end customer
• Create project plans when necessary in order that all teams can:- visualise the project, identify risk areas, milestones, participants, roles and timescales
• Request training as and when required to assist with the position
In addition, the person will be required to:
• Understand and comply with the licence and other regulatory rules applying to the position
• Understand and comply with the Data Protection Law as it relates to the position
• Understand and comply with the Health and Safety responsibilities relevant to the role as defined in the Sure Safety Policy
• Work in accordance with the safety procedures and safe working policies of Sure
• Undertake appropriate security awareness training covering information security, data protection, financial crime and payment card data and comply with their information security responsibilities. This awareness training includes understanding of the incident reporting process to be followed in the event of the employee suspecting, causing, or discovering an information security incident.
Due to the nature of this position, the postholder must hold a satisfactory Basic Police Disclosure. All disclosures of a criminal background are treated with the strictest confidence and checks will only be made in connection with suitability for a post and for no other purpose.
Convictions likely to be considered relevant to this post include dishonesty and those indicating a breach of trust, due to the security requirements of the role.
Please note that disclosure of a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from employment in this post – this will depend on the nature of the offence/s and the circumstances surrounding it/them.
THE WAY WE DO THINGS
• We work together as One Team
• We strive for Customer Satisfaction
• We are Reliable
• We have a Passion for Technology & Learning
• We are Community & Sustainability Focused
• Solid background in the telecommunications sector
• Proven history of Pre-Sales roles for telecommunications service providers/vendors
• Experience of designing complex unified communications and collaboration solutions and the ability to manage projects independently
• Ability to adapt and support a changing landscape.
• Mitel MiVB (3300) (MCP or MCS Level ideal)
• Mitel MiCollab (MCP or MCS Level ideal)
• Mitel MiCCM (MCP or MCS Level ideal)
• SIP & IP Routing knowledge
• Mitel MiCloud Experience (UCaaS)
• Experience of designing and implementing solutions based on Microsoft Teams; Microsoft Phone System / Business Voice / direct routing would be welcomed
• Cisco, Meraki, virtualisation and hosting knowledge an advantage
• Minimum requirement to have demonstrable experience and maintain professional level Mitel qualifications with 7+ years hands-on experience; preferable to be have multiple Professional level qualifications and experience of other vendors desirable
• Sales experience related to telecommunications networks
• Prior roles in solution consulting and technical architect would be a distinct advantage
• Inspirational Communicator
• Team Player