Sideplay Entertainment Limited
Friday 2nd December 2022
We’re creating a great opportunity for Project Manager to join our game production team.
Sideplay Entertainment is a Jersey based game studio, wholly owned by Scientific Games, one of the largest and most trusted lottery suppliers in the world.
We create online games for the lottery industry, servicing the world’s biggest and best operators. Our highly regarded game content is played on desktop and mobile devices by millions of players across the UK, Europe and the USA.
This is a full-time role and the successful applicant will get to work alongside our team of designer/artists, animators and developers, producing unique and exciting game ideas.
You’ll be managing the game development process by contributing to initial creative concepts, planning and delivering visual materials and the build of the game, through to final testing and release for distribution. You’ll also be managing the game development budget, liaising with our customers, as well as working directly with talented designers and developers to ensure the smooth development of high-quality games.
– Demonstrate an ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and balance project demands
– Be organised, goal and detailed oriented with the ability to drive game development from beginning to end
– Work with, lead, and manage dynamic teams in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines
– Be hands on with the development of games across all departments from art to QA
– Outstanding interpersonal skills, building collaborative relationships both internally and externally
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to present game concepts to business owners
– Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop oneself and foster innovation
If you feel you have the right skill set to offer, we’d love to hear from you.
We offer competitive rates of pay and a centrally located studio full of the latest hardware and young, creative people.
Send a copy of your CV to Steve Hickson, via email to: [email protected] or call +441534 491094 for more information about the role.
No agencies please.