Saturday 1st January 2022
We are looking for a Python/Django Software Developer to join us, with an immediate start.
Our team is comprised of people who give 100% and understand our vision for the business.
If you are someone who always gives 100% of yourself, we have a position for you.
We value proactive team players and we always strive for excellence.
Advantages of working with us :
– Remote Working – If you’d prefer to work remotely then that’s absolutely fine with us.
– Work on things that are exciting.
– We’re big on personal development. We’ll support you with mentoring, including any necessary books and courses.
– You won’t be micromanaged. There’s no fixed hours, but there’s always deadlines. Every week we set goals and report on our performance.
– 25 paid holiday days per year.
– Be part of something big. Those that think small will remain small.
– Competitive salary.
If you are interested in finding out more, click the learn more button now!