Saturday 31st December 2022
If you have a passion for software development and want to work on an exciting product that is pushing the boundaries of marketing technology, then we have the perfect role for you.
HelloClicks is one of the leading digital marketing agencies in Jersey. We’re a team of data-driven, performance focused marketers that are passionate about getting unbeatable results.
Since the end of 2019, we have been building our own in-house platform called MeetMonty.
We are looking for a Python/Django Software Developer to join us, with an immediate start. You will primarily be working on our product which is a cloud based web application.
Our team is comprised of people who give 100% and understand our vision for the business.
If you are someone who always gives 100% of yourself, we have a position for you. We value proactive team players and we always strive for excellence.
Advantages of working for us:
– We have an exciting office space that you can join.
– Hybrid working – if you’d prefer to work in our office as well as remotely then that’s absolutely fine with us, once your training is complete.
– Flexible working – want to work on your schedule? We’re happy with that as long as it’s Monday to Friday and there is at least 4 hours of crossover during our core hours of 9am to 5.30pm.
– You’ll be involved in our business. Daily check-ins, team calls and company events are all part of working with us.
– Work on things that are exciting. You will have designers, developers and copywriters at your fingertips to help build high-performing campaigns.
– We’re big on personal development. We’ll support you with training, including any necessary books and courses.
– You won’t be micromanaged. There’s no fixed working hours, but there’s always deadlines. Every week we set goals and report on our performance.
What you’ll get:
– A great salary
– Complete hands-on training
– 25 paid holiday days per year
– Top-spec laptop & monitor
– Noise cancelling headphones
– Membership to a wellbeing hub with 24/7 support
– Gym membership subsidy
– The opportunity to be part of something big
– 1-2 years of hands-on experience coding in Python
– Be organised and motivated
– Good communication skills (verbal and written)
If you’re interested in applying for this position, please email us a cover letter and CV to [email protected]