Thursday 30th September 2021
Role: QA Software Tester
Avid Gaming is an established and dynamic e-gaming company committed to providing excellent customer service to our large Canadian customer base.
In order to maintain our high standards we require energetic, proactive employees willing to take ownership of their area of expertise. We are a company who believes in progressing successful employees’ careers and offering training and coaching to achieve this.
QA Software Tester responsible for quality assurance of customer facing and back office web applications.
You will provide software testing for individual projects and functional areas. This is primarily a manual testing position with the possibility to opportunity to expand to automated testing. Duties include:
· end-to-end test planning and scripting
· execution of test scripts
· exploratory and ad hoc testing
· regression testing
· testing at both UI and database level
You will collaborate remotely with developers and business stakeholders to define the scope of user stories, including specifications of how they will be tested.
The successful candidate will have good organisational skills, be proactive in identifying areas that need to be tested and prioritise based on risk.
· 1+ years QA Software Testing
· Experience testing web applications
What to Expect at Avid Gaming:
· Earn competitive salary, discretionary bonus, medical, pension.
· Be heard. Your input is valued and visible within your team.
· Build skills alongside our senior agents and managers who love to share and talk shop.
· A healthy work life balance is actively encouraged.
· Expectations are changing fast online, as well as from our customers, so we work hard to meet their expectations.