Just Kampers Hire
Monday 27th September 2021
Working closely with the Head of Operations to drive this start-up forward to be a market leader. Create and execute a targeted marketing and development strategy online and offline, grow and protect the Just Kampers Hire brand, and form lasting partnerships to meet KPIs for online revenue targets and vehicle inventory acquisition.
A proactive sales approach to generate and convert leads is essential to grow the company at this early stage. The role will provide the opportunity to build a Sales and Marketing team within the company in a fast paced and ambitious environment.
Work with the Operations Manager to develop the marketing strategy, create and execute proactive plans and manage cross-channel promotional campaigns.
– Manage and develop SEO strategy and activity working with external agencies, where relevant, to improve the organic positioning of the site. Includes website optimisation and keyword research.
– Manage and develop paid search activity (PPC and GDN) to improve ROI and meet budgeted business targets. Working with 3rd parties where required.
– Coordinating affiliate activity and campaigns working with WebGains to drive sales to meet budget.
– Develop strategy and create posts for social channels for Just Kampers Hire (JKH) and Just Kampers (JK) targeting onboarding inventory and converting bookings working with bloggers and social influencers.
– Deliver a marketing email plan for owners and customers using the JKH and JK databases producing creative content in Sendgrid.
– Devise and maintain automated email workflows and transactional emails to convert bookings, secure vehicle acquisition and ensure a smooth operational process using responsive templates.
– Produce digital marketing assets. Work with creative agencies where required to manage production process for promotional campaigns and ongoing content needs.
– Manage relationships to generate affiliate revenue through APIs to the JKH website.
Website and Content
– Work with the Head of Operations to manage and optimise website content based on SEO findings to increase sales and inventory. Working with external agencies when required.
– Monitor and analyse competitor websites and online digital marketing activity to benchmark against our own user UX and functionality to be the market leader.
– Write engaging online articles, blog content and press releases.
Business Development & Sales
– Prospect, onboard and retain high quality supply in targeted geographical regions.
– Develop partnership strategies with collaborations to form strong relationships to grow databases and create brand awareness meeting KPIs for both bookings and vehicle acquisitions.
– Set up, run, and attending events both online and offline, representing JKH to increase inventory and drive brand awareness.
– Work with the operations Manager to establish and implement brand vision and guidelines across marketing tactics.
– Monitor and analyse competitor websites and online digital marketing activity to benchmark against our own performance to ensure we remain competitive within the market and drive online conversion.
– Develop and manage the customer database assessing areas for improvement in segmentation and drive more targeted e-marketing to increase CTR and conversions.
– Report on website activity, online sales and conversion (cross device) and analyse these to make recommendations for future activity including reviewing past campaigns.
– Monthly reporting on booking trends, advertising results and partner activity to adjust marketing activity and achieve growth.
Knowledge and Skills
– Minimum 2 years’ experience in a marketing or business development role.
– Strong communication skills and a drive to convert sales leads with proactive follow up.
– Driven individual who never misses an opportunity.
– Demonstrate creative writing skills and attention to detail.
– Self-motivated and able to manage projects to meet deadlines.
– Experience of using Microsoft Office and Google Suite essential.
– Preferably have a working knowledge of HTML and / or CSS.
– Knowledge and experience of travel and / or entertainment sector preferable but not essential. Passionate about travel.