Friday 31st March 2023
We are looking for an experienced Security Consultant to join our team and provide expert advice and support to clients on all aspects of information security. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining security solutions that protect our clients’ environments. You will work closely with clients to understand their security needs and develop solutions that meet their specific requirements. The successful candidate will have a strong technical background in security and a passion for delivering exceptional service to clients.
- Conduct comprehensive security assessments to identify and evaluate clients’ security risks, including network and infrastructure assessments, application security assessments, and penetration testing.
- Recommend and implement appropriate security solutions to mitigate identified risks, including firewall configurations, access control systems, and intrusion detection/prevention systems.
- Develop and maintain security policies, procedures, and guidelines in line with industry standards, including incident response plans, disaster recovery plans, and data protection policies.
- Conduct regular security audits to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures, including access audits, vulnerability scans, and penetration tests.
- Provide training and awareness programs to clients on security best practices, including security awareness training, security policy training, and security incident response training.
- Stay up to date with the latest security trends and technologies to provide clients with the best possible advice, including new security products and services, emerging security threats, and regulatory changes.
- Respond to security incidents and assist clients with investigations and remediation efforts, including incident response planning, incident investigation, and incident resolution.
- Configure and manage Microsoft 365 security tools, including Advanced Threat Protection, Data Loss Prevention, and Cloud App Security.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or related field is a plus.
- At least 5 years of experience in security consulting.
- Relevant security certification (e.g., Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate, CISSP, CISM, etc.) is ideal but not essential.
- Strong technical background in Microsoft 365 & Azure security tools and solutions, including Advanced Threat Protection, Data Loss Prevention, Cloud App Security, Azure Security Centre, Azure Active Directory, and Azure Firewall.
- Solid understanding of security protocols and standards (e.g., ISO 27001, NIST, GDPR etc.)
- Expertise in security tools such as SIEM, firewalls, and intrusion detection systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to articulate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
What do you receive in return?
In this role, you will be a key member of the Technical Solutions department, working with a strong team on significant projects and initiatives across our client base. You will be empowered to make key decisions within an ambitious high growth business and technology practice and have the ability to flourish and realise your aspirations by working in clients that are both local and International. And of course the essential things, a great device and team to work with, salary, security, holidays and training – oh, and our USP…? A life, yes that is right, work / life balance is critical to our healthy team ethos, just check out our community page to gain an insight into our team psyche. If this all sounds frighteningly familiar then again, this is great news and we look forward to welcoming you to the team.
If you love innovation and want to be part of something better, working for a dynamic yet secure business, then look no further.
Simply send your details and a current CV to [email protected]