Entitled / Registered
Sunday 10th January 2021
What You’ll Do
- Supporting the Digital Marketing and Project Delivery teams with the daily management of client accounts.
- Produce frequent reports and audits for clients and prospective clients; using Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Sheets, MS Excel, Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Data Studio, SEMrush, Searchmetrics and other digital advertising & web analytics tools, as required, to help provide meaningful, actionable insights for clients.
- Strategise, implement and optimise digital campaigns end-to-end using PPC, display, remarketing and paid social, inc. but not limited to, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Instagram Ads and LinkedIn Ads.
- Make data-driven decisions on strategy, optimisation and budget management to drive campaign success and maximise client ROI.
- Deliver search marketing campaigns by conducting keyword research, technical SEO auditing, on-site and off-site optimisation initiatives.
- Implement email marketing campaigns including planning, coordination and setup across a range of platforms including, but not limited to, Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, Infusionsoft, Hubspot, Dotmailer, Intercom and Pardot – training on platforms will be provided.
- Support the Digital Marketing Director and Digital Marketing Manager with the monitoring and management of weekly and monthly resource schedules; ensuring client deadlines are met on time and at the agreed budget.
- Be comfortable as the direct liaison with clients on email/telephone and for regular in-person/remote meetings, reporting and advising on future strategy.
- Continually look at ways to improve client satisfaction, internal and external communications, and quality assurance procedures.
- Support the agency’s efforts in bringing prospective clients into the business and present research, findings and recommendations to prospective clients, as required.
- Assess new digital marketing technologies, tools and techniques, and regularly review for best fit; considering opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell other areas of the business inc. creative and web development.
- Partake in training and skills development to keep knowledge and skills current and to ensure that you are always recommending a best practice approach to clients.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3+ years proven experience in a digital marketing role (agency or in-house) and be familiar with:
- Content Management systems such as WordPress;
e-Commerce platforms such as Shopify;
- Primary site analytics platforms Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics;
- Website tag deployment and management through Google Tag Manager;
- Dashboard and BI tools such as Google Data Studio;
- Owned channel reporting platforms such as Facebook Ads Reporting, Twitter Analytics, LinkedIn Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads;
- Search analytics tools Google Search Console, SEMrush, Searchmetrics;
- Automated API integration solutions such as Zapier and IFTTT;
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge
- Google Analytics Individual Qualified (GAIQ)
- Google Ads Qualifications
- Facebook Blueprint Qualifications
What We Offer
- A vibrant and passionate team of like-minded individuals.
In-house training and always-on support.
- Office perks include: freshly ground coffee on demand, team lunch and Friday bacon rolls, gaming consoles, and regular social events.
- Benefits include: competitive salary and holiday allowance, professional training, attendance at off-island industry events, indefinite full time role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe that it takes a truly diverse workforce to create industry-leading experiences that inspire. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
If you are passionate about digital marketing and are looking for a great opportunity to progress in your career, submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
About Switch Digital
Switch is Jersey’s leading creative digital agency. We have a strong history of creating engaging brands, websites and campaigns, using creative web technologies and intelligent digital marketing.