Monday 6th March 2023
CBO is recruiting a Technical Business Analyst.
We are looking for someone with direct and relevant business analysis experience, who would relish the opportunity of joining our highly skilled team and help support our diverse range of clients to develop and deliver their digital and technology roadmaps.
The Technical Business Analyst should have experience of technologically focused business analysis, especially where it can complement our specialisms in:
· Test management
· System specification and requirements definition
· Business process modelling and optimisation
· Developing digital and application roadmaps
· Implementation, migration, and adoption of new applications and platforms
· Data transformation, process automation, and business intelligence
· Translation of technical requirements and language for a business audience
Full time applicants, or part-time applicants willing to contract to at least 25 hours per week, will be welcomed.
CBO is the leading independent Channel Islands-based management consultancy. We deliver high quality business analysis, project management, consultancy, change management and assurance services to a wide range of local and international clients.
Founded 11 years ago, we have matured into a 20-person team regularly delivering major projects for local and national, blue-chip, public and private sector organisations.
We focus on recruiting the right people: those who have existing skills that will benefit our clients, the desire and ability to develop those skills further, and the right personality for our friendly, tight-knit, and professional team.
CBO will provide a fantastic home for you to develop the next stage in your career. As a Technical Business Analyst at CBO, you will receive:
· Varied and stimulating experience working for clients across sectors
· The opportunity to work alongside, and be supported by, an internal community of Business Analysts with a diverse range of specialisms and skills
· A rounded approach to professional development, including mentoring and training
· First class equipment and office facilities
· Fair remuneration, with a competitive base salary, meaningful pension contributions and a transparent bonus scheme
· Support to work flexibly. This includes being open to applicants who wish to work part-time
· Five days’ Charity & Community Leave, providing you with the opportunity to contribute to initiatives close to your heart, on top of a standard 25 days’ annual leave.
To find out more about the role, please read our job description and submit a copy of your CV to [email protected].
The closing date for applications is 6th March, 2023.