£41,000 - £45,000
Elise (Jersey) Limited
Sunday 31st December 2023
Fast growing fintech business is looking for a web developer to work on our internal analysis and data visualisation platform.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has experience as a full stack web developer using a modern framework.
- Has built interesting browser-based charts and analysis tools.
- Is happy to take ownership of projects and able to work autonomously.
- Preferably has experience using Python and Linux.
- Is interested in getting involved in financial quantitative analysis.
- Bonus points if you have a STEM degree/background.
What you’ll be doing:
- Taking ownership of our internal web-based data visualisation platform (currently Python/Django, but we’re open to alternatives.)
- Designing and developing interesting ways of analysing and visualising our data.
- Gathering data of interest from our internal data formats using Python.
- Building charts and data exports for our trading and client service teams.
Things that might tempt you to join us:
- Small, friendly, capable team of developers, quants and market liquidity specialists.
- Light on processes and deadlines.
- Focus on getting things right.
- Frequent releases preferred.
- Nice modern office in the Digital Jersey Forum 4 Floor.
- Salary negotiable for the right candidate.