Thursday 8th September – 1:30pm – 4:30pm
This course is fully funded as part of the Government’s Economic Recovery Plan.
- Learn to make logical comparisons between values & expectations
- Learn how to read, write and edit IF formulas
- Summarise data using SUMIF & COUNTIF formulas
- Learn how to nest IF formulas using AND, OR & TODAY functions
- Practice using SUM, SUMIF, SUMIFS, MAX, MIN, MODE, AVERAGE, COUNT, COUNTA, COUNTIF & COUNTIFS functions.
- Be able to write, troubleshoot & fix logical and mathematical functions
Meet the lecturers – ALX Training
We are a team of experienced IT Trainers & Software Adoption Specialists who deliver creative design-led learning to private & public sector organisations.
Driven by our clients’ needs, we help organisations realise the full potential of their IT investment.
ALX Training is part of BDO Jersey, working closely with BDO Advisory and C5 Alliance to help businesses and people succeed