Digital Jersey & the Academy are open with appropriate Physical Distancing and Health & Safety measures in place. If you are concerned or would prefer to complete the course remotely please email mention this in your application, or email us using the details at the bottom of the page.
The Digital Jersey Academy is inviting applicants to its latest Introduction to Data Science Course, which begins in June, and comprises weekly lunchtime classes over 6 weeks.
It is being led by Daniel Rowles, a certified Google Squared trainer and lecturer at Imperial College London, who has 20 years of digital marketing experience.
In that time he’s worked with some of the world’s best known brands, hosts the chart-topping Digital Marketing Podcast, and has written a series of award-winning books about marketing and branding.
The course is available for anybody looking to improve their digital marketing skills. Companies looking to upskill members of their own workforce are also invited to consider nominating somebody to attend.
The once weekly sessions, each 1.5 hours long, are at lunchtime to allow candidates to fit them around their work. They will also get access to a digital marketing platform packed with additional resources.
You can find out more about the course and enrol, before the deadline.
Cost: £300 +GST
- Monday 26th October
- Monday 2nd November
- Monday 9th November
- Monday 16th November
- Monday 23rd November
- Monday 30th November
- Introduction to Data Science
- Data project requirements, briefing, planning and consistency
- Data cleansing, processing and risk management
- Analytics Storytelling for Impact
- Analysing and Visualising Data with Excel and Power BI
- Ethics and Law in Data and Analytics including GDPR considerations 2 days
- Essential Statistics for Data Analysis using Excel 1 day
- Introduction to R for Data Science 2 days
- Principles of machine learning
General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Course content enquiries: email@example.com