Changing the rules of the game
On Tuesday 5th April, Prosperity 24.7 are bringing innovation in Healthcare, Social Housing and Facilities Management to Jersey. We are bringing our partners 365 Agile and Microsoft to run sessions entitled “Changing the rules of the Game” which will introduce the Internet of Things – IoT – to Jersey and Guernsey.
The sessions on Tuesday 5th April are presently being proposed to meet two different yet critical areas of Social need:
Will be a breakfast briefing between 8am – 10am focussed session for Healthcare and Assisted Living
Will be a 12pm – 2pm focussed session for Social Housing and reducing the cost of Facilities Management
Below we have outlined why we think it is essential that you attend…
Assisted Living – Changing the rules of the game
Come and join Prosperity 24.7 and their partners 365 Agile at the Pomme D’Or on Tuesday 5th April to understand how true innovation is greatly improving Facilities and Asset Management not only for service providers but also those receiving services across our community.
Save money and change your asset management strategy from ‘reactive’ to ‘pro-active’ with IoT Solutions from Prosperity 24.7 and 365 Agile.
Proactive service delivery models allow you to control a situation by causing something to happen rather than responding to it after it has happened thus improving efficiency and reducing operational cost.
IoT is rapidly emerging as a game changing way of connecting people to smart devices. According to Gartner approximately 26 billion devices will be connected to IoT by 2020. It’s about connecting people and places to things… IoT has the capability to deliver huge operational benefits to businesses and Government.
By allowing smart devices to connect to the internet to report faults, security breaches, provide readings, provide updates and send alerts we can greatly improve your service levels yet reduce costs. In addition, people can connect to smart devices and interact with them over the Internet to gain information and updates on the status of devices or tenants within properties. This technology has been applied across all of the following scenarios by 365 Agile in the UK:
- Smart Asset Management
- Assisted Living Solutions
- Energy Monitoring Solutions
- Security Solutions
- Property Care & Maintenance Solutions
Why are Prosperity 24.7 holding these events?
- Although we are of a smaller scale to the UK we face significant social issues:
- We are an Island facing an ageing demographic ‘time bomb’
- The need for assisted living to reduce the burden on the hospital has never been greater as Islanders’ live longer
- The Island needs ‘true’ austerity to reduce the projected fiscal deficit.
Who should attend?
- Politicians & Civil Servants responsible for policy and reform across Health & Social Services
- Social Housing providers
- The 3rd Sector Forum
- Facilities Management / Building contractors
- Private Healthcare providers looking at care in the community / Social welfare / wearable monitoring to improve Islanders welfare
Why is this so relevant today?
365 Agile have achieved phenomenal results across the UK. Learn how they have transformed a variety of Social Housing providers, Hospitals and Government.
Understand why Microsoft are working with Prosperity 24.7 and 365 Agile to bring innovation to the Islands, helping businesses across various sectors.
Listen to Prosperity 24.7 outline ‘The art of the possible’ profiling residential behaviour to proactively monitor and assist residents in need of sheltered / assisted care or more urgent action when they suffer a fall and need help for example and how this could be extended to aid facilities management.
IoT has the capability to deliver huge operational benefits to businesses across all sectors by allowing smart devices to connect to the internet to report faults, provide readings, provide updates and send alerts, whether these alerts relate to the property or the resident themselves.
Agents and Wardens can be empowered to receive alerts to their Smart Phones or tablets, greatly improving service, response times and your staff’s productivity. In Social Housing, a recent industry survey of the potential for smart ‘IoT’ solutions, outlined the following:
- Smart sensors and controls could deliver around £760 million per year in savings to the Social Housing sector across the UK.
- Of these benefits, at least £200m should flow directly to the landlords in the form of lower maintenance and repair costs.
- The most significant benefits (around £500m per year) flow to tenants in fuel bill savings and efficient, healthier living, reducing consumption of utility services yet improving welfare.
- We genuinely believe we have an opportunity to make a difference to Islanders. Please feel free to alert your colleagues to this important event to ensure that they ‘save the date’ and attend...