Vizuality Launch - Education Session
Vizuality is pleased to be introducing the first commercial virtual reality motion studio.
Since the purchase of Oculus Rift by Facebook for US$2 billion last year and the annoucements by Sony and HTC that they are designing their own Virtual Reality headset, the technology community has renewed their interest with Virtual Reality.
However, at Vizuality we have been working hard in the last 12 month to push the virtual reality boundaries even further by combining virtual Reality with motion tracking meaning that we can now offer the ability to physically walk around a virtual world.
This not only provides an incredibly immersive Virtual Reality experience but also a platform that can be used for continued growth in many different industries.
This session is aimed at teachers and education/training people to showcase how Virtual Reality is going to change the way we learn.
- Discover how Virtual Reality enables large groups of students to interact with each other as well as within a three dimensional environment.
- Discover how Virtual Reality in education can present complex data, objects or even extinct animals in an accessible way to students which is both fun and easy to learn.
- Discover how students can interact with the objects in that environment in order to discover more about them.
- Discover how teachers and students can visit past historical events or locations. Instead of comparing the size of a T-Rex dinosaur with a couple of London buses for example, this allows the student to not only experiment how big and how fast a T-Rex was but also see them as if they were right next to them. The same can be done for various historical events such as the Ancient Egypt, Roman Empire or the Apollo 11 launch!
- Discover how students can create their own Virtual Content and work on a live project that is constantly updated which other younger students can enjoy year on year.
Vizuality is creating the first multiplex Virtual Reality Studio that combine the latest Virtual and Augmented Reality technologies and offer it as a service to the public and businesses.
We are offering various platforms that are suitable for professional architects, education and therapy as well as gaming platform that takes gaming to a brand new level of immersion.
Vizuality is pushing back the boundaries of interactive Virtual Reality by launching way ahead of any commercial Virtual Reality headset releases a full motion studio that allows the users to freely move around their virtual space using our motion capture studio combined with our untethered virtual headset.
This is perfectly suited for architectural designs, educational representations of past events and locations as well as entertainment applications.
Read Vizuality's Showcase