This course is for those who are looking to start a career in the digital marketing industry, or for those who are already working for a digital company and want to up-skill.
PR/marketing agency employees who are already working in digital marketing should not apply.
What will the course cover?
· Course work/exam briefing
· Latest trends and strategic challenges
· Campaign and Strategic Objectives
· Content Marketing in Perspective
· SEO Techniques
· SEO Workshop
· Paid Search
· Campaign Setup walk through
· Campaign Workshop
· Social channels
· Social Measurement
· Online Influence
· Social Management
· Social Policy and Process
· Mobile Sites and Responsive Design
· Mobile Social, Search & Email
· Mobile Marketing cont.
· App Development
· App Promotion
· App development exercise
· Technology Platforms
· Behavioural targeting
· Usability in practice
· Marketing Automation
· Customer Relationship Management
· Analytics in practice
· Analytics Analysis
· Campaigns, Objectives and Measurement
· Channel mix and budget planning.
· Process, Policy and Digital Change Management
· Commercial skills
· Strategy and planning workshops
· The future of Digital Marketing
At the end of the course, there will be an e-learning certificate to complete as well as an assignment.