This incredible placement will take place over two to three weeks in October/November 2019, providing you with an opportunity to gain an insight and understanding into how Fintech space works alongside senior IT professionals. You will work on a variety of projects that will help you develop a range of skills and experience to support your future career.
What you’ll be doing
- Joining us for a learning placement, you will gain an understanding of how Fintech space works. You will work alongside various teams in Mumbai to understand the various solutions and products the company offers.
- You’ll be working with technology teams to get an in-depth understanding of our portfolio of solutions offered.
- You will shadow various teams to understand business analysis, programming, testing etc to gain a good understanding of how the tech space works.
You will work on variety of exciting projects split over a period of 2/3 weeks in October/November 2019 in Mumbai working to develop tailor-made solutions for some of the most well-known UK and Jersey based clients.
You’ll work with a variety of different teams in InfrasoftTech, so you’ll build up a clear understanding of the bigger picture and develop a range of experience to support your future career.
- The ideal candidates will be mature and have a good work ethic
- You will need to have strong communication skills and an understanding of a range of technical principles
- You will be innovative and have a passion and curiosity for learning. Attention to detail and imagination are a must
- A relevant qualification or interest in IT or Computer Science or Business Studies is advantageous but not a specific requirement
How to apply
Please send CV and a covering letter outlining why this opportunity is of interest and why you consider yourself suitable for this placement.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 1 May.
For any further information and to apply send an email to Wayne Gallichan.