Posted Wednesday 27th May 2015
Positive start to Jersey's Innovation Review
The Assistant Chief Minister Senator Ozouf recently commissioned a review paper on Competition and Innovation in Jersey.
The review is being led by one of the members of Jersey’s Fiscal Policy Panel, Tera Allas, who is a recognised expert in innovation policy and who led an influential review of the UK’s innovation system. The report will be delivered at the end of June.
Read Tera's blog on the first round of discussions on Jersey's innovation performance here.
Digital Jersey has participated alongside industry, discussing the below topics:
- What is the environment for innovation in Jersey
- Focus given to innovation
- Barriers and incentives for companies and individuals
- Factors that impact innovation in your company, including
- Demand drivers
- Competitive position
- Market share
- Regulation and Legislation
- Red tape
- Skills availability
- Access to finance
- Export market challenges and opportunities
Jersey Innovation Review
The Terms of Reference for the Jersey Innovation Review can be found here.