SystemLabs holds our customer at the heart of all our activities with honesty, transparency and trust being our leading values when dealing with any request.
Our Managed Services Engineers and Consultants must be able to work within a fast-paced environment and be able to translate high level technical responses in plain English to our customers.
SystemLabs is a dynamic and forward-thinking technology company dedicated to providing innovative IT solutions. We are currently seeking skilled individuals to work in our Managed Services team. From more junior roles with progression that will allow the individual to specialise further in an IT field of interest or alternatively look to progress to Customer Relationship or Commercial teams to experienced and dynamic MSP Consultants, these are a fantastic opportunity to become an integral part of SystemLabs’ journey.
SystemLabs have a unique offering on the Island. We offer Software Development and IT Infrastructure, supporting both public-facing web applications and traditional corporate networks, providing an opportunity to work with a broad range of clients.
We are looking for individuals to fulfil the following roles:
- Managed Services Engineer (1st Line): You will handle a range of IT queries from interruptions to service to commercial sales requests for our clients. The role requires a willingness to learn and gain a greater understanding of Technology and the processes surrounding this.
- Managed Services Engineer (2nd Line): You will play a crucial role in providing level 2 support within infrastructure, ensuring the smooth operation of our clients’ IT environments.
- Managed Services Consultant (3rd Line): You will play a pivotal role in shaping and implementing IT strategies tailored to meet our clients’ business objectives, budget constraints, and long-term visions. The MSP Consultant will be instrumental in fostering client relationships, leading projects, and advancing SystemLabs’ capabilities to be at the forefront of technology services.
We are seeking individual with a strong technical background, particularly in infrastructure, coupled with excellent customer experience skills.
This is a unique opportunity to lead the design, implementation, and enhancement of IT strategies for our clients, contributing to SystemLabs’ position as a premier technology provider on the island.
- Handle a range of IT queries from interruptions to service to commercial sales requests
- Creation of Incident and Problem records with a focus on incident reduction overall
- Raising and escalating the priority of Incidents as per the needs of the Impact and urgency to our clients
- Assist in the creation of reports for the Head of Managed Services to show the impact of Incident management.
- Required to contribute to service and process & tool improvement.
- Efficiently resolve Level 2 incidents and service requests escalated from the Level 1/Service Desk, ensuring timely and effective solutions.
- Analyse and troubleshoot complex technical issues related to infrastructure, Windows Server, Microsoft Azure, Intune, and Microsoft 365.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their specific requirements and provide personalised IT support.
- Assist in IT audits, ensuring that client infrastructure meets compliance standards and security requirements.
- Collaborate with the Level 1/Service Desk team, providing mentorship and assistance when needed.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients through effective communication and exceptional service delivery.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their business objectives and vision, designing IT strategies aligned with their goals.
- Develop and present comprehensive IT plans that incorporate budget considerations and prioritise technology investments.
- Provide expert guidance on infrastructure design, architecture, and optimisation.
- Lead the development of in-house tools to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of MSP services.
- Act as a trusted advisor, offering insights into emerging technologies and best practices.
- Manage projects from conception to completion, ensuring successful implementation within the defined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Cultivate strong client relationships, acting as the primary point of contact for strategic IT discussions.
- A great eye for detail whilst having a basic understanding of breadth of areas relating to technology infrastructure.
- Have a willing to learn and gain a greater understanding of Technology and the processes surrounding this.
- Confident, motivated and sociable
- Be an excellent communicator with confidence both verbally and written
- A customer centric approach
- Knowledge of IT administration environments within Microsoft environments
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure-based corporate infrastructure services such as InTune, Azure AD and O365
- Have a willing to learn and gain a greater understanding of technology and the processes surrounding this.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise effectively to ensure that the individuals concerns are addressed in a timely manner
- The ability to work amongst a variety of teams including Managed Services, Professional Services, Dev Ops, Networks and Commercial Sales
Training is available for more junior roles to ensure understanding of the technologies used.
- Full Health Care
- 1 Free Hair Cut a Month
- 25 days Holiday + your Birthday off
- Full Gym Membership
Alongside these benefits, the SystemLabs team have a passion for fostering a strong work culture with a large diary of social events, a relaxed working environment and a strong investment in their team’s personal development.
Join our dynamic Managed Services Team and significantly impact our clients’ success by leveraging your expertise and passion for technology.
How to Apply: Email us your CV