Have you got a teenager in the house who has an interest in technology? Would they like to know more about the digital industry and how to get there?
We are looking for 13-16 year olds to join us on our two day problem solving workshop, perfect for beginners looking to expand their knowledge on all things digital!
The Problem Solving workshop will be hosted by Skye and Faryaal from Prosperity 24/7 at the Digital Jersey Xchange; our dedicated technology space in St. Brelade.
You’re going to learn about:
- Business Analysis skills
- How to interpret and present data
- Find out how you can make repetitive tasks easy
- You will be applying these skills to real world scenarios during interactive and hands on activities
- Use everything you’ve learnt to plan and create your own event – festival, party or whatever takes your fancy
What you need to know:
- The course is aimed at 13-16 year olds
- The day will start at 9 and will finish at 3
- You will get a one hour lunch break at 12 and regular breaks throughout the day
- We will be providing you lunch
- Don’t worry about bringing anything in, we’ll have everything you’ll need
At the end of the two-day event, you’ll have learnt about the roles in the digital sector, the use of digital solutions to make everyday tasks easier, and what it means to work in tech. Over the course of the workshop you’ll work on a project that brings together everything you’ve learnt.