Wednesday 30th November 2022
As a Senior Dynamics 365 / Power Platform Developer, you will be responsible for developing applications using Microsoft Power Platform components, such as Power Apps, Power Automate and Power Virtual Agents, among others. These solutions allow you to address optimisation scenarios within our clients’ organisations.
A typical day of a Power Platform Developer involves understanding the business and its challenges, functionally outlining a solution to the identified use cases and then developing apps using Power Platform and other associated technologies such as Azure compute components, Microsoft SQL/SSIS, PowerBI, etc. Technical skills are important, but we also highly value soft skills, passion and motivation.
- Developing Power Apps, both model-driven and canvass, including customisation, configuration, integration, and extensibility, as well as understanding boundaries and constraints
- Supporting the development team
- Assisting in collecting and identifying functional requirements
- Raising the causes of bugs or potential issues of the product are skills that we hope you have and we will also help you develop
- Being adept at leveraging new approaches to solutions for system design and functionality
- Addressing and remediating security vulnerability findings in PowerApps
- Work directly with clients to support various projects and solutions
- Utilise problem-solving skills to understand client pain points and troubleshoot as challenges arise
- Installation and configuration of data gateways
- Development of Azure logic apps and functions and Power BI development
- Provide architecture, configuration, administration, and functional support to expand capabilities in Microsoft 365
- Design end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing
- Identify areas and processes where Microsoft 365, Office 365, and SharePoint can be better leveraged and facilitate process improvement.
- Extensive experience in the Microsoft Power Platform – preferably both Model-driven & Canvass PowerApps
- Knowledgeable with business systems analysis, systems integration and data analysis
- Experience with Office 365 development utilizing PowerApps, Flow, and Power BI, Teams and SharePoint Online
- Prior experience with SOA/web services design and programming, preferably utilising Azure components
- Microsoft certification would be beneficial
- Educated to degree level or 5+ years relevant experience
- Functional knowledge of Dynamics 365 first-party apps and Business Central a clear advantage