Small business members of Digital Jersey Hub are invited to apply for a place on this 3 hour Business Growth Masterclass, being organised as part of Enterprise Week by Jersey Business and led by Royston Guest, a strategist and author of Built to Grow.
This is a unique event that is designed specifically for business owners who have the desire to grow and develop their companies and this is what Royston says about the Built to grow formula:
Implementing the ‘Built to Grow’ business growth formula in your business will enable you to:
- Deliver accelerated, sustained and profitable business growth
- Implement a roadmap which will equip you with the knowledge to transform your business performance
- Drive tangible results using a proven, time-tested formula to unlock the real potential in your business
You will walk away from this session with a proven formula for delivering accelerated, sustained and profitable business growth in your business. You’ll also have an opportunity to pose your questions on leading and managing a growth business and hear from two business leaders from Jersey who have been using the Built to Grow formula for the past 2 years.
Royston will lead the session and share the formula he has used with clients including Harrods, Gatwick Airport, KPMG and locally with Fairway Group. His clients have seen this level of growth:
- Turnover increase from £13.5M to £21M in just 24 months
- A £5M turnover business increased revenue by 17% and profit by 513% is 14 months
- A start up to grew from £0 to £1.2M in 36 months and…
- A leading financial business built a new division which delivered £980M with 120 people in 24 months
This is a great opportunity but you will need to play your part and:
- Commit to being there for the event
- Undertake some pre-reading which will be forwarded to you before the session
- Engage in the discussion and activities during the session
After the session a Jersey Business advisor will work with you to help you deliver your growth plan.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity then please email Jersey Business with your details and request for an application form.