Digital Jersey (DJ) held its 2017 Annual Review which saw the growth in the sector reflected by the increase in the audience attending. Around 270 packed into Screen One of Cineworld to hear the highlights of 2017 and plans for 2018 – a doubling on the previous year.
2017 achievements included:
- A thriving and near capacity Digital Jersey Hub with a vastly increased membership.
- A close relationship with Jersey Finance and the JFSC in the shared interests of the island.
- The publication of a Digital Health and Care Strategy.
- Establishment of the Island’s first start-up Digital Licensing Scheme.
- The addition of over a hundred new digital sector jobs.