Join us for our lunch-to-lunch event at The Royal Yacht on Monday 22nd and Tuesday 23 November with expert hosts Nick Ogden and Dave Birch.
Day 1 – Data
Serial entrepreneur in banking, payments and fintech, Nick Ogden will host the first day, which focuses on data and will include areas in AI, data trust and data stewardship. We’re pleased to say there will be a mix of local and international speakers for this session and the format will include a fireside chat with host, 3x person panel discussion and live Q&A, followed by two keynote speakers.
Day 2 – Open Finance
Author, advisor and commentator on digital financial services, Dave Birch will host the second day on open finance, including areas in banking and regtech. This session will include an array of expert physical speakers and the format will include a fireside chat with Dave Birch and guest, 4x person panel discussion and Q&A, followed by two keynote speakers.
Monday 22nd November 12-4pm
- 12:00 arrive at Celestial Hall – lunch provided
- 12:45 registration closes
- 13:00 – 14:30 event starts, Nick intro speech, followed by fireside chat, panel discussion and Q&A
- 14:30 – 14:45 break – teas, coffees provided
- 14:45 – 16:00 two keynote speakers, Nick closes day one
Drinks reception, sponsored by Sure Business
- Join us at Sirocco from 5pm for drinks and canapés
Tuesday 23 November 08:30-12:30
- 08:30 arrive at Celestial Hall – breakfast provided
- 09:00 registration closes
- 09:15am event starts, Dave intro speech, followed by fireside chat with Mike Kelly on VRP. A panel discussion with Noberto Martins (CityPay), Jamie Broadbent (RBSi) Joanna McAviney (Jersey Finance) and Toby Sawyer (BankClarity) followed by a Q&A .
- 10:45 – 11:00 break – teas, coffees, provided
- 11:00 – 12:30 two keynote speakers, Dave closes event
Nick Ogden is a serial entrepreneur in banking, payments and fintech. Nick’s career began in earnest when he pioneered ecommerce in 1994, inventing the first online shop, the Wine Warehouse. With over 30 years of experience, Nick has founded businesses including WorldPay, Cashflows, ClearBank and, most recently, RTGS.
Dave Birch is an author, advisor and commentator on digital financial services. Dave is a Forbes contributor and a columnist for Financial World and is ranked one of the top 100 global fintech influencers for 2021. Also, Dave is Digital Jersey’s Fintech Ambassador.