This three-day interactive programme provides participants with the knowledge, skills and tools to drive and manage change in their organisations. The training is being delivered by the Prosci Primary Affiliate CMC Partnership Global and facilitated by Marbral Advisory.
During the course, participants apply Prosci’s methodology to a real project from their organisation, drawing on the Best Practice Research from 4500+ organisations, apply Prosci’s change management tools, which includes the Prosci® ADKAR® model, and methodology and create a change management strategy they can take back to the workplace
Using Prosci® change management helps to increase the likelihood of achieving full ROI on business change projects and programmes. Prosci’s research has shown that, compared to projects with poor change management, projects with excellent change management are much more likely to meet key success indicators.
Who Should Attend?
Prosci’s Change Management Certification Programme is designed for individuals responsible for managing change on a specific project or who are building change management competency within their organisation. This includes project & programme managers, project team members, HR leaders, OD leaders, change management team members, sponsors of change, consultants and trainers.
· Resistance Management
· Concepts of Change
· The Return on Investment (ROI) of Change Management.
· The Prosci® ADKAR® Model
During the three day course, participants are immersed in the methodology and are able to hit the ground running when taking the work they have completed on their own change project back to the workplace. Participants graduate as Prosci Certified Change Management Practitioners, able to apply Prosci’s analytical tools, which includes the Prosci® ADKAR model, and practical approaches to change initiatives and help build organisational awareness and capability in change management.
CMC’s Prosci Practitioner Certification has been approved as an Association of Change Management Professionals® (ACMP®) Qualified Education Provider™ (QEP™). This means that for those seeking the Certified Change Management Professional™ (CCMP™) credential, taking this course qualifies as 24 instructional hours and will ensure a quicker review process for their ACMP CCMP application.
CMC is also a Registered Education Provider for the Project Management Institute (PMI). CMC’s Prosci Practitioner Certification offers PMI Certification holders 24 professional development units (PDU’s) to meet the continuing education requirements from the PMI.
By completing the Prosci Change Management Certification, participants will:
– Understand the fundamentals of change and change management
– Understand how effective change management improves organisational results
– Articulate the value of change management to peers and leaders with a presentation on the business case for change management
– Walk away with a change management plan
– Learn to apply the Prosci 3-Phase Process change management methodology to a real project
– Learn how to apply the Prosci ADKAR Model to facilitate individual change
· Program workbook and assessments
· Best Practices in Change Management
· Employee’s Survival Guide to Change
· Change Management: the People Side of Change
· ADKAR: A Model for Change in Business, Government and our Community
· One-year subscription to the Prosci Practitioner eToolkit
· Single User License to apply the Prosci Change Management methodology to your projects
Price: £2,450 (Plus VAT/GST, if applicable)
To book email: [email protected]