Join us at the Digital Jersey Hub for an exclusive event dedicated to those working in the funds industry in Jersey, hosted by Mesh ID, corporate and fund industry experts.
The inaugural event will bring together thought leaders within the fund admin ecosystem to present and discuss the current and future state of fund technology
During this event we will address these, and many more questions:
- How can fund service providers effectively stay ahead of the digital transformation curve?
- In discussions with the JFSC and other regulators what is their view of technology currently?
- How are leaders in the private funds ecosystem driving change in the face of increased competition from implementing transformative technology to differentiation in the marketplace?
- Why are most private funds using outdated processes?
- Why are some decision-makers reluctant to pioneer automation?
- How can new technologies benefit private funds and the wider funds ecosystem?
- How can the funds ecosystem use technology to reduce its’ carbon impact?
This event is for Managing Directors or Directors and professionals from Fund Managers, Fund Administrators, Law firms, and other service providers involved in the funds business.
This event will be very interactive and discussion-based (no long and boring presentations!). The moderator will steer the discussion with an opportunity for the attendees to participate as well.
Rob Kirkby, Digital Jersey, Member of the Board (Moderator)
Simeon Moss, Deloitte, Director, Digital Transformation
Sarah Sandiford, Deloitte, Jersey MLRO and MLCO
George Pedra, CEO, Mesh ID
Heather Anne Hubbell, CEO/founder, Phunde
Nadja Borges, Chief Innovation Officer, Saltgate
08:45 – 09:00 Registration, coffee, networking
09:00 – 09:10 Opening remarks and introductions (Host & Moderator)
09:10 – 10:20 Moderated Q&A
10:20 – 10:30 Closing remarks (Moderator)
Book to register for your free ticket here: