Are you putting your clients and your business at risk when sharing files? It’s highly likely if you rely on standard software available on your computer!
Microsoft Teams. Slack. OneDrive. SharePoint. Dropbox. Many file sharing services exist on corporate devices nowadays but knowing the right one to use for the specific file you need to share requires consideration and a little knowledge to avoid putting information at risk.
When it comes to sharing non-confidential files within small teams with fewer complications, choosing Dropbox, Microsoft Teams, Slack, OneDrive, Google Drive or SharePoint to name but a few are usually acceptable options. However, when it comes to sharing private due diligence documents, such as finances, patents, strategies, agreements, etc., with multiple teams and companies across the globe, you need to apply greater levels of security and control. Levels you can only get through a titan secure digital portal, be that via collaboration workspaces or deal rooms.
This webinar will help you consider the most appropriate level of security to apply when sharing files and select the most suitable platform without risking misappropriation or misuse of your data.
It will particularly be eye opening to:
- Small business owners and IT professionals that want to make their systems more secure,
- Employees using basic tools to share files and who are wanting to understand how they could reduce the risk of doing this, and Risk managers trying to enhance data security practices for sensitive files and information in the business.
- Presentation followed by Q&As
- Lee Bosio, Managing Director Vaiie
- Harry Boxall, Founder & Director Safelink