Meet our Registrar, Julian Lamb and learn about what he does in his role.
The event will cover two sessions:
– 30 minutes of a presentation – by Julian Lamb – Executive Director of Registry and Registrar
– 1 hour of a drop-in session – facilitated by the Registrar and Olenka Apperley our Advisor at JFSC
In summary, the topics will cover:
– entity formation – Sound Business Practice Policy and higher risk factors
– crypto structures
– virtual asset structures
– capital raising
– business names
– registry digital transformation
– fight against financial crime
– anti-money laundering
– terrorist financing.
Julian will also discuss when a Trust Company Business needs to be instructed to make submissions, what is the annual confirmation process like and how it differs from the previous return.
Registration closes on Tuesday 8 November.