This SQL training course run by NobleProg is for people who want to gain the necessary skills to extract and analyse data from any database and create reports. Course members will learn:
- how to write SQL queries
- what relational databases are and how we can use them
- what are relations and how to create them
- the structure of data
- differences between SQL dialects (Oracle, T-SQL, ANSI)
- practical skills for writing queries
- This SQL course deals with generic ANSI SQL. It can be used in any database, including Oracle, MySQL,
- Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, DB2, Informix, PostgreSQL any other relational databases.
The course will run over two days from 9.30-4.30 at the Digital Jersey Hub. Price £2000 (usually £2900).
For more details please contact Hayley: [email protected]