Using Microsoft Office 365, this course will take you through the suite of tools needed to produce a wide range of documents which are easily shared and managed online including the communication and workflow tools embedded within Microsoft Teams.
Thursday 16th June & Thursday 30th June – 2 half-day sessions 13:30 – 16:30
This course is fully funded as part of the Government’s Economic Recovery Plan.
- Email, calendars, meetings & free online storage
- Online documents – Word processing & collaboration
- Online documents – Presentation & design
- Online documents – Spreadsheets & form automation
- Teams – Communication and meetings
- Teams – Workflow efficiencies
Meet the lecturer – Rory Steel
Rory is Head of the Digital Jersey Academy and has always been a passionate advocate of early adoption and strives to be at the forefront of innovation. As an Apple Distinguished Educator, Google Innovator, and Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert, Rory believes global trends in education and technological innovation can be scaled more quickly in Jersey to deliver vast improvements.