The Technology Product Awards recognise the very best in technology talent. Awards range from focusing on security and cloud computing to business software and infrastructure, as well as showcasing the movers and shakers – the innovative technology heroes and projects that deserve industry-wide praise.
All 2019 winners will be announced at a glamorous awards ceremony on Friday 29 November. As well as revealing who was taking home those all important trophies, the gala presentation also included spectacular entertainment, a drinks reception, a three-course meal and much more!
Technology Product Awards 2019: Entries close 5 July
Entries for this year’s Technology Product Awards close in just over 3 weeks. To register to enter the awards, login here and you will receive all the important updates regarding the awards.
These awards recognise the very best in technology talent. Awards range from focusing on security and cloud computing to business software and infrastructure, as well as showcasing the movers and shakers – the innovative technology heroes and projects that deserve industry-wide praise. Is this you? If so, start your entry here.
- Stage 1: Companies are asked to submit a 250 word entry
- Stage 2: All entries shortlisted after stage 1 will be asked to complete a questionnaire
- Stage 3: Voting from the Computing audience will determine the winning entries!
- The entry deadline is 5 July and it is FREE to enter
2019 categories include:
- Best Business Application
- Best Business Mobile Solution
- Best Business Intelligence / Analytics Vendor
- Best Software-as-a-Service Provider
- Best Business Software Provider
- Most Innovative Use of AI / Automation
- IoT Vendor of the Year
- IoT Product of the Year
- Best AI / Machine Learning Provider *NEW*
- Best Networking or Communications Provider
- Best Business Storage Product
- Best Business Backup and Continuity Provider
- Best Digital Transformation Product or Service *NEW*
- Best Security Product – SME
- Best Security Product – Enterprise
- Security Innovation of the Year
- Best Business Security Provider
- Best Security Product – Public Sector *NEW*
- Best Virtualisation Product
- Best Cloud Service
- Best Cloud Security Product
- Most Innovative Use of Open Source Technologies
- Best Cloud Computing Provider
MOVERS AND SHAKERS
- Technology Hero of the Year
- Customer Project of the Year
- Technology Innovator of the Year
- Product of the Year – SME
- Product of the Year – Enterprise
For more information, please visit https://events.computing.co.uk/techproductawards.
If you have any queries regarding entries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.