Who are we?
We’re an established and highly-respected Microsoft Partner based in Jersey in the Channel Islands, and we’re looking for two enthusiastic, bright and talented software developers to join our team.
We respect our employees and our aim is to provide a quality service to our clients. We’re a highly-motivated and committed organisation that’s excited about our future. Our culture is high morale, dynamic, and our ability to deliver means we’re a great place to work.
Once they join us, our staff stay with us for several years. In fact, our first ever employee is still working for us!
The purpose of this role is to deliver business solutions and services for our customers, using Microsoft technologies. We are currently recruiting for developers with various different levels of capability and experience.
The successful candidate will:
- Work with the team to support the implementation of various projects and solutions
- Use their problem-solving skills to help improve business processes
- Collaborate in the design and implementation of end-to-end solutions that help clients improve productivity and/or knowledge-sharing
- Deliver solutions with clients and other team members
- Devise or help with devising integrated solutions for back-office/ERP and other back-end services
- Determine or contribute to creating creative solutions to solve business challenges that may sometimes include custom code development
Required knowledge, skills and/or desired abilities
- Source control
- Analytical and critical thinking
- ‘Can do’ attitude and always keen to learn
- Salary – dependent on experience
- Some form of practical coding must have been achieved
- Some form of studies in IT, Computer Science or coding is desired
Ideal skills – training will be provided
- Developing apps on the Microsoft Power Platform and/or Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE
- .Net development ideally C#
- Database queries, ideally in Microsoft TSQL
- Data manipulation and integrations
Work for us and benefit from:
- Competitive salary – we value experience and employees, who have drive and ambition, and your pay will reflect this
- Career progression – we put together a Career Progression plan with you to help you become the best you can be
- Professional training – we pay for you to take your certifications. It’s important you’re continuously learning about the latest tech developments so that you, and we, can provide our clients with the latest knowledge
- Up to 40 days’ paid time off – including all 9 Jersey bank holidays, your birthday if it falls on a business day, time between Christmas and New Year, half days for Battle of Britain and Battle of Flowers, and from 4 to 5 weeks’ annual leave
- Money off your laptop – you can bring your own device to work, and to help you to do this, we offer £1,500 towards the purchase of your laptop
- Team activities – we have various outings throughout the year to make sure we’re having fun and good times together, which usually include food and drink!
If you have the potential or can prove your capabilities, please get in touch to find out more about joining our growing team.
Our vacancies are open to all employment statuses, including registered, and we have license for people who want to relocate to Jersey.
To apply, use the form below, or please send a short introductory email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org