- Data Subject Access requests and exemptions
- Data Breach policies and response
- The role of the Supervisory Authorities, their powers and sanctions
- Data Protection Impact Assessments, when they are needed and how to do them
The laws covered will be
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2018
- Data Protection (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law 2017
- Data Protection Act 2018 (UK)
Any differences between the law will be pointed out and explained
We start with a very brief recap of the GDPR, Principles, Data Subject Rights, Data transfers and general compliance.
This is a two day course, packed with information to give you a real practical approach to Data Protection compliance.
Once the course is completed you will:
- GDPR and Data Protection
- Data Subject Access Requests
- What is Personal Data?
- Exemptions?How to prepare for request
- Data Breach Training
- Data Breach Policies
- Role of the Supervisory Authority
- Data Protection Impact Assessments
This course will give you the knowledge and practical skills required to be an effective team member of any data privacy compliance department. You will get lots of tools, templates and case law to take away and put in place at your own organisation.