Does your agency or marketing team spend too much time:
• Searching for data they know exists but are not sure where
• Prepping and blending data derived from Excel spreadsheets, homegrown databases, and other sources
• Waiting for other individuals and teams to provide data, access to data, or some other component of the data cleansing process
• Relying on systems that are likely to cause confusion or duplication – for example, sharing marketing data in separate emails instead of via a centralised collaboration space
• Completing tasks that require manual intervention—like generating reports—which could be automated
If you answered yes to any of the above, you should really keep reading.
As a marketer, you need to attract and retain customers—but you also want to build profitable interactions over the lifecycle of the customer relationship. You can only do this with a deep understanding of which customers to target, the types of campaigns they respond to and which marketing efforts to invest in.
Using marketing analytics from Alteryx empowers you to combine all relevant marketing, sales, and customer data so you can achieve sophisticated analytics— widening your customer view and making it easier to assess marketing ROI.
You can use marketing analytics from Alteryx to:
• Blend all your marketing data—from social media, Salesforce, marketing automation systems, and more—in hours, not weeks
• Segment and profile your customers to target prospects with the most potential
• Improve campaign performance and promotional effectiveness, with easy-to-use analytics that include response modelling and A/B testing
Deeper insights are a competitive advantage for agencies looking to stand out in a field of other agencies. When you have the right tools to minimise data prep, you can get back to analysing, produce deeper insights for more impactful, targeted creative development and overall planning.…and take back your day.
If you’ve got this far and are still unsure if we can help you get home on time, then drop us an email and we’ll catch up over coffee to discuss your individual needs.
Connecting people with data – It’s what we do.